AIS 162MHz Marine Automatic Identification System Low Noise Preamplifier with PGA-103+ High Selectivity Bandpass Filter
In the box embedded super low loss bandpass filter and preamplifier with PGA-103+. High Quality marine tracking band-pass filter with pre-amplifier.
Thanks to input filtering, this pre-amplifier and band pass filter combination are much more immune to interference from strong out of the band signals. Marine tracking and traffic will be much easier.
The recorded data on the assembled filter with HP8753ES network analyzer full 2-port calibrated are presented below.
Signal is filtered to suppress out of band signals and then amplified. All measured data are displayed while pre-amplifier is active.
Measured Return Loss - S11 (CH 1) and Insertion Loss - S21 (CH 2). Characteristics of 162 MHz Band pass filter and pre-amplifier.
Additional measured data for Marine Automatic Identification System (AIS) preamplifier and bandpass filter. Marine Tracking and Marine Traffic can be done with ease.
1. HF attenuation. High HF attenuation of 70 dB and more. This type of signals will be obliterated.
2. Attenuation on 50 MHz (6 Meter band), 70 MHz (4 Meter band), FM signals (88 - 108 MHz) for 162 MHz Band-pass filter with pre-amplifier. 6m and 4m bands unwanted bands will be eliminated. Radio FM frequencies are suppressed from 40 to 50 dB!
3. Even tho 144 MHz signal (2 Meter band) is close is's still suppressed from 7 to 10 dB.
4. Measured data of 162 RFI band-pass filter and pre-amplifier. Signal is amplified with low noise amplifier with PGA-103+. Band signal amplification is 24.8 dB.
4. Suppression of harmonics and interfering signals from UHF. Measured Harmonics and 70 cm - 432 MHz Attenuation:
What others say about AIS Preamplifier with Band Pass Filter and Antennas: